CrossFTP is an excellent FTP client. CrossFTP Pro is a turbo synchronization tool and FTP/FXP/FTPS/SFTP/WebDav(s) client. CrossFTP has a user-friendly, explorer-like interface so that even novice users can master it in minutes. To start CrossFTP, please open the download link by Java Web Start (javaws).
CrossFTP's main features are:
1. Multiple tabs for local and remote file browsing;
2. Archives browsing, extraction, and compression;
3. CrossFTP Server startup solution for easy LAN file sharing;
4. Unicode support for international sites;
5. Text and image quick viewer;
6. Recursive File transportations;
7. Quick file filtering by marks;
8. Auto-reconnect and anti-idle;
9. Password protection and certs management;
10. Bonjour (ZeroConf) service discovery;
11. Supports transfer compressing (Mode Z);
and bit more...
CrossFTP Pro is a turbo synchronization tool and FTP/FXP/FTPS/SFTP/WebDav(s), which further features:
1. Robust backup and bi-directional file synchronization.
2. multi-thread queue processing engine;
3. Supports secure encrypted FTP over TLS/SSL (FTPS);
4. Supports secure encrypted SSH FTP Transfer Protocol (SFTP);
5. Supports secure encryped WebDav/HTTPS;
5. Supports transfer compressing for FTP/SFTP/FTPS;
6. Supports FXP (Site to Site) file transportation;
7. download and upload speed limit control;
8. Powerful search tool for remote FTP files;
9. Supports Remote quick view and edit;
10. HTTP, FTP, and SOCK 4, 5 proxy support;
11. Build-in scheduler support for the queue engine.
and bit more...